- In what city do you want to get tattooed? I tattoo in several studios on a frequent basis, in Oslo, Basel and Müllheim (for appointments in Müllheim please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly!)
- When would you like to get tattooed? (please note that I book only a few months at a time)
- Please send a short description about what you would like to have tattooed (please do not write a massive text, if you feel like you need a lot of words to describe what you want, then it’s probably a good idea to book a consultation).
- Include a picture of the area/bodypart you would like to get tattooed in natural daylight.
- 1-3 inspirational pictures of your ideas or vision. It can be anything from already existing tattoos, photography, drawings etc. (Optional)
- If you have a realistic budget you may also include this. (Optional)
- Other questions you might have, remember that no questions are too stupid, I will answer what you wonder about!
If you include these steps in your approach, you will be assured a quicker procedure.
I also get asked a lot if I would design the motive, and yes I do.
I do also have a few already existing «ready to tattoo» designs that I would love to do at a smaller rate!
If you are looking for a consultation, you may also write all of the info above so I know a bit about what the project is about.
Finally, please remember that I am a one person business and I have other duties and a personal life besides my business, so I won’t be able to answer new inquiries every day. (weekends & holidays are off )
Messages through my personal Facebook or over Instagram aren’t guaranteed a response. Many of them end up in the spam folder, so please use email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (for clients in Müllheim).
Inquiries in English, German, Swedish and Norwegian are welcome!
Thank you for reading this, and I’m looking forward to hear from you!